Dear valuable guests,
Thank you for selecting our Hotel for your summer holidays in Rhodes, now that your holiday roadmap is easy to
The whole universe has been affected by the recent COVID-19 pandemic. Despite this
unprecedented uncertainty, with patience, flexibility, devotion we are working on the next day to recover the
soonest possible and adapt to new habits & rules. Recent changes have been applied in order to ensure a Safe
to Stay hotel in challenging times like this transitional summer season of 2021.
We would like to assure our visitors that this H&S protocol plan has been
carefully created so as to include all updated knowledge on social distancing regulations, guidelines,
recommendations of health professionals and we are committed to its’ implementation.
On behalf of our valued staff and management, we would like to welcome you back
and contribute to new holiday memories you will cherish back home.
We are eagerly expecting you!
The Management of Meliton Hotel
- Check-in time after 15:00 hrs & check-out time by 11:00, in order to secure proper room cleaning &
- Visible safety signage in place.
- Sanitation station is in place at reception.
- The use of mask is mandatory.
- Social distancing is expected at all times.
- Room keys have been sanitized & placed in a protective case.
- Regular sanitization of lobby & entrance areas with certified premium disinfecting products.
- Partition at front desk has been added for further protection.
- Welcome leaflet with all useful information & room service directory is available now at your TV room
& through “Helios” application at your mobile.
- Non-essential items, such as decorative pillows, books, magazines have been removed for your own safety.
- Maintenance in rooms only when guests are not in room.
4. FOOD & BEVERAGE
- All indoor spaces & surfaces are thoroughly cleaned with selected & certified disinfectants on a
- Rooms provided to our guests are properly cleaned & disinfected.
- Public areas & public WCs are frequently cleaned & sanitized.
- Our guests are encouraged to use their rooms’ WC instead of the public WCs.
- Hands should be sanitized, when entering F&B area.
- Set-up of tables is following social distancing guidelines.
- All meals will be operating in buffet style, on a self-service basis with single-use gloves worn by guests
during the service.
- Bar is re-organized to secure social distancing.
- HACCP protocol is implemented in our F&B area.
- Entertainment nights available with physical distancing applied.
- Outdoor & individual sports are allowed: Tennis, Table tennis, Pool table, darts.
- Mini market has maximum capacity so as to maintain social distancing.
- Sun loungers are arranged at 2m. around the pools.
- Sun loungers are sanitized.
- Towel use throughout the pool areas is mandatory.
- Increased water quality controls. PH & chlorine levels are monitored frequently for the pools’
- An open-air car park zone is available for use, free of charge.
- Hotels’ mini bus is frequently sanitized.
9. MEDICAL CARE
- have attended COVID-19 training lessons & have training certifications,
- are monitored for their temperature on daily basis,
- have been examined by an occupational health doctor & get tested on a frequent basis,
- make use of Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- A collaborative doctor, certified on the dealing practices of COVID-19 is available on call 24/7, to offer their services on PCR or Rapid test, when required before departure.